Northumberland Breakers Volleyball Club
We, the undersigned, have read, understood and agree to comply with the Northumberland Breakers Volleyball Club Founding Principles, Policies, Codes of Conduct and Constitution and By-Laws (available on the Club website).
The following disciplinary actions will be applied in a progressive manner depending on the severity of the infraction and the frequency of the violation. Those who violate the above principles, policies and codes will receive:
- Verbal notification of the infraction from a member of the coaching staff or Board.
- Written notification of the infraction from a member of the Board.
- Suspension from Club activities for an indicated period of time, at the discretion of the Board.
- Expulsion from the Club without any refund of fees, at the discretion of the Board.
In addition, members agree to participate in fund-raising for the Club in the following fashion:
- Be available to volunteer for one Club tournament per year.
- Donate a prize ($10-$30 value) to annual Beach Volleyball Tournament.
- Participate in selling an item or write a cheque to cover the potential revenues. For example sell $25 worth of chocolate bars or write a cheque for $25.
Dated this_____________day of ______________ 20__
Parent, if athlete under 18 yrs